let's keep this going, shall we?

On: 7/20/2011

Two more.



Frankenstein's bride was a, if you want to call it that, happy accident. I was actually playing around with the brush settings and created some sort of scaly alien brush, that kind of worked for hair too. Initially she was supposed to become some, well, scaly alien bust, but then my Z intensity went up and poof came the hair. I haven't put too much effort into it otherwise, hence the crappy symmetry and polypaint, but I wanted to go with that idea anyway, while it still felt fresh.

Second one is just another variation of my initial female base sculpt. For some reason, all those last years, I've barely done any female models, and I think that's one weakness I seriously need to work on. Far from perfect of course, but I'll just keep churning these things out to get a better feeling of the subject matter.

The basemesh of the sculpt is courtesy of the amazing guys at Sony Santa Monica btw. I don't exactly recall which of them made it, and the thread at ZBC became pretty big by now.
Speaking of their thread at ZBC, if you haven't checked out those guys' lunchbreak speedsculpt, you're seriously missing out. Really, go there now!

0 comments on "let's keep this going, shall we?"