march

On: 3/16/2010

This whole thing seems to turn into a monthly blog post. Gotta do something about that. For now though, here's an update.
Earlier this month, I joined a very cool Indie Dev Team for their project Depth, where I will be modeling the sharks.
In other news, Radon Labs released the Prequel to their 2008 game Drakensang, River of Time, for which I made a couple of characters too, these guys for example.



So.. what else is new.. I found this cool online drawing application, which apparently has been around for a while, but which I was completely oblivious of. It's called Harmony, and you definitly should give it a try.
Initially, the results will probably look like this.



But the images you create, or even just random shapes, are a nice base to enhance in photoshop, or make to custom brushes.

 

I guess that's it for now, I hope the next post will arrive before april.


0 comments on "march"